draft for blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog 18: Report on major research paper



            There were many difficulties I had to faced in the process of writing my first draft. I looked for so many statistics yet again I failed to incorporate them due to lack of primary resources. Also it was difficult looking for major events that made a huge impact in 1999, in order to compare and contrast it to the year of 1977. The year in which the movie I chose, Summer of Sam by Spike Lee. However, I did manage to find a really good source in the Daile News article that had a website with information of the killer in that year. There were other articles in which I didn’t have access to because I wasn’t enrolled in the website’s page. I have included some variety sentences unconsciously of course. When I went over my work I noticed I didn’t have to struggle to add a few of these sentences for I had already incorporated them.
            Topic sentences helped me focused my paragraphs with exactly what I was talking about. It helped me focus as well as keep my essay in order. At then end I did struggle and kept out of my norms. I do feel that it was a poor draft but it will impose for a better final paper. I do recognize my weaknesses in my research however I will make sure my final draft includes my resources and the mla format.

No comments:

Post a Comment